Hubby, the master of using all space possible, decided that he needed access to the attic above his shop for storage and possible remodeling projects. And, what better way to access those things on a regular basis that through an attic access panel. First, you cut the hole.
Then, somehow I got nominated to get put in the attic and secure the door (at least partially) while hubby held it up from underneath. I say somehow, when I know very well I couldn't have held the door up for him. But it still meant I was stuck in the attic, alone, not really knowing what I was doing.
The other smart thing hubby did was make use of some of the space he lost around the water heaters. The builder told us they couldn't put them anywhere else. Even though we begged. So, hubby made the best of them by making some almost bi-fold doors kind of thing that would hold some of his tools, but could still move out of the way to access the water heaters when necessary.
See the water heaters behind it? We have now even filled in that visible space with a semi-shallow book case kind of thing for longer term storage.
Hubby knows how to get the most storage out of every inch of space he has.




0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment