Monday: school and practice. The dogs were doing well with eating right next to each other. Even if it does require them to move it out to the hallway. Also... notice that they have been growing a little bit!
And, of course, hubby loves to play with them. He is the only one that lets them chew and lick his ears. The kids let them lick their faces... I don't, but I love to sit next to them and cuddle.
Tuesday: hubby went back to Florida. I went to visit Diana, and then we both went to visit Sis Rozar. I spent some time studying and making flashcards, as well as gymnastics and football practice.
Wednesday was school with chem lab and a Spanish tertulia (an out of class, required conversation hour). We ate dinner with the Ashcrafts, and I brought pizza for the Missionaries to eat at church. I have notes through out that week that my neck was pretty sore most days.
Thursday was lab, and an observation for Uteach. Hubby got home around dinner time, and Dyl had his first scrimmage. Kari also had marching band practice.
Friday: school, grocery shopping and a movie night. Kari didn't have a football game that night, so we watched Peter Rabbit.
Saturday and Sunday were both hang out days. Hubby and I traded off headaches, and I had homework to keep up with.
This week was pretty normal and boring :)



0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment