Tuesday, June 16, 2020

4th Week of October, 2018

Monday, hubby went to FL.  Again.  School for everyone.  And Dylan had a game that night.  And it was really sweet of Amanda, Jade and Matt to come and support him.  Funny story...  I am pretty sure Jade got a ticket that night for speeding on the way to the game :)

Tuesday was gymnastics and stake training.  Thankfully, we didn't have to skip a practice for Dylan that night.  Kelsey had her student led conference that day, and thankfully I was able to go (and I didn't get the time messed up!)

That night, overnight, Sienna was sick.  I would have loved to have made hubby get up with her those many times, and/or clean her up in the morning before going to school, but he was out of town.

Wednesday was school, Dinner with the Ashcrafts, and regular church activities.  Unfortunately, Sienna continued to be sick most of the day.

Thursday was Dylan's student lead conference (no picture... sorry bro).  I had lab, and then taught a lesson, so I rewarded myself with Hibachi :)  I took Sienna to the vet that day, where she was given some meds to help settler her stomach.  And Pixie, of course, was very helpful while I did my homework.


Friday hubby came home from Florida with Pickle!  And mom and dad arrived around 10 pm.  We'd spent most of the week cleaning whenever we could, so that it wouldn't leave it all for one day.  Kari had a game that night.
 At this point in the game, I couldn't tell you why they came to visit...  I only know that we love them and enjoy them whenever they come!  Saturday, Dylan had football practice and Kari had a competition.  We hung out with Grandma, Grandpa and Pickle most of the day.
Later that night, we invited the Hills and the Woods over to hang out as well.  We wanted them all to meet each other since we love them all.  So we cooked hamburgers on the grill.  While we were hanging out, we were talking about how big the doggy door is, and hubby decided to show everyone by crawling through it.  I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of that.  But, when Mandypants decided to crawl through, you'd better believe that I busted out the phone for that!
 Jade...  Always helpful.
 She made it!
 Sunday we hung out with the Thompson family again, and enjoyed their company.  Church and naps to follow.  I was able to get a picture of the bruise the doggy door left on hubby's arm.

0 cool people read this: