Friday, June 26, 2020

3rd Week of March, 2019 (Dylan's Birthday)

This week marked my spring break!  Yeah!  Party!!!  Just kidding.  My spring break and the kids spring break was a week apart.  So we couldn't go anywhere :(

I used my time off to pay bills, nap, get the oil changed, and go grocery shopping.  I know.  I am, like, super fancy!

Thursday I took the kids to the doctor for well check ups.  Technically, Kelsey was a month late, but Dylan was right on time.

At 10 years old, Dylan weighed barely under 70 lbs (which put him in the 35th %) and was 56 inches tall (the 75th %).

At 7, Kelsey weighed 52 ish lbs, and was 48 inches tall.

For comparisons sake, Kaitlyn was 56.25 inches tall.  So, she was still taller than Dylan, but....  not by much.  And, that meant that both Dylan and Kaitlyn could be out of the car seat!  Technically, state law says they can be out of the booster around 6, but I follow the recommendation of my pediatrician which says a certain height.

Friday we left to go to Pa's house.  Since the I didn't have school, we took the kids out early and were able to get down there before dinner time.  Joe and Amanda and Nana and Pop joined us!
 Pixie went ahead and made herself at home on the ride down.  The different hair colors are pretty interesting to me.
 But she is pretty dang cute!
 And once she is comfortable, she went right to sleep.
Dylan got some stuffed animals (that make me laugh.....  they are sharks!)
His sisters were nice enough to give him some more Pokemon cards.
And the Hills gave him the boardgame Operation.
He wanted a Lego cake, but there was only so much I could do.  So I ordered some edible Legos online and used them to decorate my poorly frosted cake.  It doesn't look pretty, but....  he seemed to like it!
Happy Birthday Dude!  We are so happy you are ours!

Sunday afternoon, I rode home somewhat early with the Hills so I could get some studying done.  Hubby and the kids got home after bedtime, because....they had spring break the next week and didn't have to worry about bed time!

0 cool people read this: