Tuesday, June 16, 2020

5th Week of October, 2018

Ok, so... it's half a week of October, and half a week of November :)

Monday morning, Pickle flew out to go home, and Grandma and Grandpa left to drive home :(  Again, I don't remember the occasion, but I will always take a weekend with the extended fam whenever I can get it.  It was school for me.  Kaitlyn had her student led conference that day, and Kari had a field trip.  Justin stayed home from work that day, not feeling well.  He was able to make it to Dylan's football game that night where they won!  And Joe was able to come that night in support!

On Tuesday, Dylan had another game!  We think they had the potential to win that night, but they didn't...  We think they were just tired.  It was gymnastics and an orthodontist appointment as well.  Hubby was still sick that day.

Wednesday (Halloween- separate post) was school, and then fun activities that afternoon.  Hubby still wasn't feeling all that great that day :(

Thursday was school, and hubby was still not feeling well.  At this point, Pixie started being sick with whatever Sienna probably had.  

Friday, Kari had her last game of the season.  And Kelsey cut her head open.  That is also a post for itself.

Saturday, we went to a running club event at the track.  It was running and pancakes.  The kids ran a lap or two, and it was surprisingly chilly.  That afternoon we went to a BBQ at the Goertzen's and I took Pixie to the vet to get the same meds that Sienna had.  Dylan had football practice and we hung out with the Hills.  I also got this magical shot with hubby and Sienna.  It looks pure Glamour Shots to me!

0 cool people read this: