Tuesday, June 9, 2020

2nd Week of August, 2018

This week was all about SCHOOL!

Monday we spent some significant time getting ready for school.  We had to do laundry, clean rooms, organize and label all the school supplies and sign up the kiddies for gymnastics.  I also went grocery shopping for all the supplies we would need for lunches.  And finally, we ended the day by going to meet the elementary school teachers and drop off the heavy school supplies.

And, of course, we spent lots of time playing with the puppies!  There was to much to teach Pixie.  She needed to get they lay of the house.  And figure out how everything worked.  From the future, I can tell you she still does the food bowl thing.  That's how we know she is hungry, or the food bowl is empty even if she isn't hungry...  she whacks the food bowl, making so much sound, we can't stand it, and have to get off our bum and feed her.
Pixie also discovered that if she hung out in her crate, Sienna couldn't get to her.  She quickly learned to use it as her refuge, and would lay her chin on the threshold.  It was so stinking adorable!
And, we couldn't have her lonely!!  I didn't make her get in there, I swear!
So...  Even if Sienna was not interested in playing with her, she often had others next to her.
I joked that that would be her next bedroom...  She didn't appear to mind.
And, at night, after the children went to bed, hubby and I each tried to cuddle with our puppies.
I think she makes a pretty dang cute lap warmer...
Don't you?

0 cool people read this: