Thursday, June 25, 2020

Kelsey Turns 7!!!

Kelsey's actual birthday was not a good day to celebrate.  And the weekend wasn't good because of District Band.  But we were able to have everyone here on a Thursday, to celebrate this goof of a girl!
 We started with dinner...  I think it was white saulfredo.  Then we moved onto presents. 
 MandyPants found this game, PieFace, and thought it would be perfect for her.
 She seems happy about it, yes?
 We got her a new stuffy (it is a rainbow llama....  cuz that's a thing)
 The other thing she asked for was her own copy of several books that the girls have.  Kelsey is a big of an enigma....  as the youngest, she rarely knows what she actually wants, and often times just quotes what the other kids have.  I am sure that one day she will figure it out, but, for now, I guess we just give her what she asks for, even if others already have it.
 And then it was onto playing pie face!!!
 Thankfully, MandyPants was there to explain how the game works.
The look of anticipation on these kids faces is sooooo great!!!  They look like they are afraid to die!
Some kids were braver than others....
As based on the fact that I have several of Dylan.
Once they figured out it didn't hurt that badly, they were willing to do it again.
 Kari seemed....  unimpressed.
 As did Abel.  He couldn't figure out what all the hubbub was about. 
 Then, it was finally time to move onto the cake!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!  I am so glad that you are part of our family!

0 cool people read this: