Tuesday, June 16, 2020

1st Week of November, 2018

Monday: School

Tuesday: I picked up the Ashcrafts again for Diana.  Then we went Visiting Teaching.  And her kids found a PowerWheels and they were cute while they played in it.
That day I did my civic duty by voting for the next president...  Though I didn't feel like I had many good choices.  I disagreed with personal and political stances of the democratic party, and I didn't exactly thing the republican nominee was who I wanted as my personal and county wide figure head....  But....  you take what you can get I suppose.

Tuesday was also gymnastics for the girls.  And, apparently, it was also a time to try out the dogs crate, and see how many people and things could fit into it.  If you are curious, in the larger crate that we borrow from the Hills for Sienna, you can fit 1 small crate, 2 people and 2 dogs inside.
 As big as she is, as I look back at these pictures I realize that she still was growing at this point.  She doesn't have quite as much space in the crate anymore.

That night was Dylan's last game.  They played hard, but they ended up loosing in the end.

Wednesday, hubby left for a bit of an extended visit to Florida.  He stayed for Dyl's game, and therefore stayed the weekend in Florida rather than coming home after 2 days.  Wednesday was a long day for me with school and lab.  And we took Kari's friend Ashes to church activities that night.

Thursday was lab, homework, lesson plans, grocery shopping, and a soup activity at church.

Friday was school and a nap.  Since hubby wasn't coming home, I had Diana and her kids and Amanda over to hang out.  We visiting and hung out until after midnight, at which point, everyone went home except for Lauren.  Sienna was waiting for hubby to come home from work....  But she got friends instead.


Saturday morning I slept in a bit, did more homework, and worked on an upcoming talk I was assigned.

Sunday was church, naps, studying and dinner with the Hills.  Hubby, being alone for most of the day on Sunday and not working found a place down in Florida that he could go horseback riding.  He said he really enjoyed it, but he might have pulled a groin muscle when the horse tried to run under a low branch.

0 cool people read this: