I often find it humorous when I see evidence of my children, but not my children themselves.... For instance, in this particular case I am pretty sure that Kelsey was here. We had gotten pizza from somewhere other than Little Caesars, where the box comes equipped with the table things. She was obsessed with them. Thought they were so cool. And while, it looks like there is a reflection on the counter top perhaps, it really is two, stacked exactly on top of each other.
This picture is from a particular Friday in August. It wasn't 1000* outside, and hubby got home a little bit early from travelling. So.... they played football in the front yard. And a fun time was had by all :)
This is just Kelsey. Being her usual goober self.
And this is Kelsey being proud of herself! She was able to figure out how to do a pony tail all by herself!
The ninja outfit is just icing on the cake!
More goober-ish-ness.
The End.






0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment