Monday night the dogs were excited to be home. They always run themselves pretty ragged in all the open space there at Pa's house.
Tuesday was my first day of school. Thankfully, we had already gotten the kids on the bus schedule, so all I had to do was get up and get dressed in order to complete the cycle. I went to my botany lab, but didn't actually have any lecture that day, so afterwards I went home and took a nap! Yeah buddy! Tuesday is gymnastics, and Kari signed up for Jazz band. We interrupt this week for a funny picture of Kelsey!
Wednesday that day (and for the rest of the semester) were loooooong. I started the day with an 8am class, had lecture, plus a lab in the middle of the day. I would get home somewhat late, which meant it was straight to making dinner, then getting ready to go to church. And, unfortunately, Kelsey seemed to suffer this semester. Having to ride the bus in the morning was different, and I wasn't home every day when she got home to welcome her. She became clingy, and sad, and started to act out occasionally. It was not my favorite, and it was a difficult semester for all of us.
Thursday was my first chem lab, but it was kind of a waste to drive up and back for a 15 min introduction. I meet with the Greyhawk people again in order to get some of the warranty stuff done that day too. Kari had jazz band practice after school.
Friday hubby came home, but on his way through went to Tuskegee to get an MRI done for his headaches through the VA. Unfortunately, after scheduling his schedule to make it work, and driving there, parking, and working his way through the sign in process, we found out that the orders were too old and had expired. It was frustrating!
That night we went to the Hills for dinner, and we took the dogs with us. Pixie is a goober, and likes to sit on my shoulder during car rides.
Saturday we had make up gymnastics and Kari auditioned and made All District! Yay! I drove her over and back to auditions since they were just in Auburn. And while I was waiting for her to get done, I went and bought a smaller laptop to use for school. My english class that semester was flipped, and I would need to be able to do some typing in class. I didn't want to take the larger family computer, both because it was large and because of the files on it. So, I got a smaller, slightly less powerful one that I took back and forth to school daily.
Saturday night was also a fun girls night! We ate dinner at Fuji, took fun pictures in a picture booth, wandered around Target for a while, and then went back to Diana's house to play board games! I know, as far as girl's nights go.... we are pretty high class!
Sunday was church. And I spent some time setting up my school comp.
We had some goobers hanging out on our chair. (I have no idea what they were doing, but they stayed like this for a long time)
And we started to organize hubby's lumbar cart. We needed a better way than this....
Hubby's idea was to mount some bars to this kind of unusable portion of wall as storage.
We didn't finish the project that day. Hubby had trimmed the 2x4s to the appropriate length, and had drilled holes for the pipes he was going to insert. Then, he had to use 6 inch screws to screw them into the studs on the wall to help spread the weight across the whole wall. So, it was a good start on the project, but we didn't finish it that day.






0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment