The year was winding down!
Monday was classes.
Tuesday was gymnastics and studying/homework.
Wednesday was the last day of classes as well as my chem lab final! Yay! That night was dinner with the Ashcrafts and church activities.
Thursday I went to the DAP interview. This is a process required to get into the teaching program. I sort of had to go about it in in a different way, because of the classes I was taking. So I ended up taking it with people I didn't know at the time (but I ended up knowing later). Kari and Dyl had a dentist appt and I studied some more.
Friday was my first lecture final. And I kept working on final projects from earlier in the week. Kari had a YW activity that night.
Saturday morning I woke up unable to move my neck. Apparently, when I am stressed, I tend to tense up my neck muscles, and carry it there. On Saturday morning, due to preparing for finals, I was in a lot of pain. Hubby took me to instant care, because I was afraid to drive. They gave me 2 shots to help relax the muscle and a prescription. Thankfully, it helped with my neck quite a bit.
Saturday was also Kari's band concert (separate post), and we then shared dinner with the Hills and the Woods.
Sunday was church, but we also watched the Ashcrafts most of the day. Diana had a yoga retreat where she was learning to be a yoga instructor. Then I studied and went to bed relatively early.
0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment