Day 3 dawned in New Hampshire! We had a slower morning, which was much appreciated. And before we left, we made sure to stop by the "longest candy counter in the US" at Chutters.
We ended up driving less than an hour to our destination for the day. And, on the way, there were beautiful trees to see of course.
Besides the trees, the mountains provide stunning views as well.
Such rich colors!
We are pretty sure this is a ski area. If you look closely, you can see the lift in the middle.
As we drove, you could clearly see the frost line. Pretty colors below, ice above. It was quite interesting... I had never seen anything like that before.
Down here in the south, we rarely get cold enough to snow anyway.
Our main destination for the day was Flume Gorge. I'll saw I was very excited when we saw this beauty right in the parking lot!
And, of course, we had to take a picture of our first moose sighting in the lobby.
I took pictures on our walk. Like.... LOTS of pictures. I'll try my best to narrow them down, but.... I can't promise I'll be any good at it.


0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment