Thursday, June 11, 2020

1st Week of October, 2018

Lather, Rinse, Repeat....

Monday: school, test, grocery store.

Tuesday: homework, laundry, gymnastics and football. They won their first game that night!  He was pretty excited.  And sweaty.

Wednesday: class and tertulia, dinner with the Ashcrafts and regular church activities.

Thursday: I went to observe a lesson, but was disappointed to observe a sub.  Kari went to a middle school football game with the marching band.  And the dogs had their first hair cuts.  Having never had the dogs trimmed, we weren't exactly sure what to expect.  
 I tried to get a few pictures in the car while I waited to pick up the kids from school.
 I might have gotten a slightly better shot once I got home...  
 But it's still sort of difficult to see their whole body.  You can also see that Pixie's face is quite a bit lighter.  The Yorkie silver is certainly coming through.  Must be sad to have grey hair before you are 4 months old :)
 But....  it meant that I didn't have to do it, so...  I guess I'll take it!
 Friday was homework and packing.  We were going to Pa's house for the weekend.
We were able to go to Flatrock days, and get some discing and planting done.  We left after lunch, in time to get home, eat some dinner and get a load of laundry done.  The dogs were still a hit, and as long as they were on a lap, they were allowed on the furniture.

0 cool people read this: