Monday: Hubby went back to Florida this week. We had regular school this week.
Tuesday: Dylan started gymnastics as well! So we had 3 in gymnastics! Kari also had jazz band practice. And I got this sweet note from Kelsey. I love how she likes to give gifts, regardless of what it is she is giving.
Wednesday was my loooooooooong day of school and church activities. It was also Kelsey's birthday! Wednesday, however, was not a good day to celebrate. Hubby wasn't home, and we were all busy all night. So... we celebrated later. I did, however, take this lovely picture of all the pollen congregating on the sidewalk. Ain't spring grand?!?
Thursday hubby got home in time to celebrate Kelsey's birthday (separate post).
Friday Kaitlyn was doing a presentation for her Kindle (gifted program). Her teacher let them pick a problem they wanted to solve, and then present on the problem itself and how to solve it. Kaitlyn chose to do her project about child abuse. She based it off the story of Abel, and how he was able to find a good home eventually. So, for the presentation, hubby, Amanda and I all stopped by to talk with her. That night, Kari and her bestie Ashes had District band practice (which is why we couldn't do Kelsey's birthday party over the weekend), and I went to go pick them up. For some reason, I took Pixie with me, and we waited in the car patiently to pick up the girls.
Saturday, hubby worked in his shop and I worked on my homework :p That evening was the District Band concert (separate post).
Sunday was church, naps, and homework!



0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment