Monday was back to real life. Hubby went back to Florida and we all went back to school. That night, we finished the decorations around the house and tree. That year, we decided put the tree in the family room. While I appreciated that the mess of Christmas was contained in a separate room the previous year, I missed being able to see the tree all the time. We also chose a shorter tree and raised it up off the floor because we weren't sure what the dogs were going to do with it or the ornaments.
Thankfully, they didn't appear to be bothered by it, or care about it at all.
And it was really nice to be able to cuddle by the "fire" and enjoy the glow of the Christmas tree without going into the other room. I hate to admit it, but we might have to turn into a two tree family.
Tuesday was gymnastics. The shower pan guy also came to try to "repair" the shower pan. Essentially, he tried to sand it down in the "high" places to help it drain better. Then he refinished it and resealed it. From the future, I will tell you it didn't work. It just puddled in different places, and the finish turned weird and molded funny. Also, the dogs are goofballs.
Wednesday was church, choir practice, and dinner with the Ashcrafts.
Thursday was my bio lab final.
Friday was a chem test and spanish oral exam. Hubby came home from Florida and went to Pa's house, taking Dylan with him. I dropped the kids off at the Ashcrafts, and then Diana and I went to Jade's Christmas party that night! I won some fancy blue eye shadow.
Saturday, after sleeping in a bit, we had a makeup gymnastics session and I spent time studying.
Sunday was church and ward council, and hubby and Dylan got home around 5pm.






0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment