Sunday, June 21, 2020

Chistmas in Utah, Day 11 (Family Pics)

Sunday, we relaxed and rejuvenated.  We even went to bed on time.  After all, we needed our beauty rest for the following day.  Since we were all together, we were going to get some family pictures done!  We chose the Utah State capitol building because it was inside, with nice, neutral backgrounds, and the lighting is good!  It was still snowing outside!  Who wants to take family pictures in the snow?!?  The colors are always a hot topic, and this time we settled on mustard yellow, maroon, and/or grey.  

We started with a good shot of the entire family!
 Then pared down to grandparents and grandkids.
 Alice got tired of all the attention and decided to just lay down and cuddle for a minute :)
 Minus grandparents, grandkids behinds meet the floor.
 Add a Pickle...
 And a Jonoman :)
 Cute one of Grandma and Grandpa.
 The original nuclear family.
 We're such cute siblings!  (Check out Jonoman's hair!  It's on point!!)
 All the girly girls!
 All the manly men.
 Since we were there, and dressed up and smiling alright, I asked for a couple pictures of just our family.
 I super love this one of my menfolk!
 Look at those beautiful woman!
 I love all these picture of Alice cuddling with Grandpa.  I am not jealous.  At all.  Not even a little bit. :p
 Then we went to the bathroom and changed into some t-shirts that grandma designed for us to take a few less formal pictures.
 By "less formal" you could also qualify them as goofy.
 At this point, a few had split off to change back to the clothes we came in.
 And, as a last minute addition, Benny Boy came sliding in on his belly.  It made Grandpa and I laugh right out loud!
Behind the scenes: the building echoed something awful.  And there was someone walking around with a cart that sounded like a jack hammer every time they walked.  Plus, trying to wrangle everyone into the right place, and get a smile is always fun :p
I am always grateful for the opportunities we have to document the fun times we have together.

0 cool people read this: