Saturday morning we woke up bright and early. We thanked the Fishers for giving us a place to sleep, dinner and breakfast, and the company and house tour. Then we were off. We dropped the kids off at the rental house with Pickle and Jonathan, and took Grandma, Grandpa, Laura and Danny Boy with us. We headed to the St. George Temple to do an endowment session. Unfortunately, we didn't get there in time. But we were able to do sealings. I haven't done those since my own, and it was really neat to participate with my family there!
From there, we went back to the rental house, picked up the chirren's and drove the rest of the way home. We stopped for some ice cream at DQ near the Scipio cemetery again.
Of course, there was some wonderful scenery to see on the way home. I love seeing the mountains in the distance!
The further north we went, the more snowy it became. And while I think it is a gorgeous view, I'll admit that I am glad that I wasn't the one driving.
That night, Bethany and I shared a little bit of tummy trouble together, but... thankfully, we survived.
Of course, there was some wonderful scenery to see on the way home. I love seeing the mountains in the distance!
The further north we went, the more snowy it became. And while I think it is a gorgeous view, I'll admit that I am glad that I wasn't the one driving.
That night, Bethany and I shared a little bit of tummy trouble together, but... thankfully, we survived.

0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment