Saturday, June 6, 2020

Kaitlyn turns 11!!

Kaitlyn started her 11th birthday by getting a letter through the owl post.  She was officially accepted to Hogwarts :)
 The rest of the day was spent hanging out with family, cousins and friends (the Hills), eating, swimming and playing.  She was so busy, in fact, that she fell asleep cuddling on the couch for about 15 minutes.
 But, of course, she had to wake up for presents.
 And by the looks of her, she was pleased!
 And clearly, everyone was equally excited to see what she was getting.
 I mean, look at Dylan's face!
 As their mother, I am pleased that they get this excited over books!
 It was super nice to have family here to enjoy the pool and celebrate Kaitlyn.
 Then it was time for sugar!  I mean...  Cake!
 Happy Birthday Tinkerbelle!  I am so proud of the young woman you have become.
And I am so glad that you were able to have so many people there to celebrate you!

For the record, Kaitlyn's well check up was over a week later.  But her official deets were
Height: 55 in (20%)
Weight: 65 lbs (25%)

0 cool people read this: