Monday was the beginning of the kids fall break. They didn't have school, but I did. Hubby had to go back to Florida and Dylan had practice.
Tuesday we played with the Ashcrafts for a bit and I studied for some upcoming tests. Nana and Pop came in around lunch time, and were able to come watch gymnastics. They would have come to football practice too, but it was rained out... Again.
Wednesday college ended up being cancelled.... I had a sick professor and they closed everything early due to a hurricane that was coming through. I went to the grocery store and got ready for our trip to Maine!
Thursday I brought Nana and Pop around with me for the drop off routine so they would feel more comfortable while hubby and I were gone. I also drove them out to the football field. I left for the airport around 10:30 am to meet hubby in the ATL airport for our trip to Maine!!!
0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment