Sunday, June 7, 2020

3rd Week of July 2018

The third week of July began with Kari getting braces!!!  That deserves its own post.

Tuesday hubby and I went to lunch together before hubby headed down to Florida.  I ran a few miscellaneous errands, and, of course, we went swimming.  Sienna did a good job of watching the kids to make sure no one got in trouble.

 This is one of the few pictures we have of Sienna "smiling".  Even now, almost 2 years later, she rarely looks like she is actually happy.
Wednesday I went out with the girls for a lunch and pedis.  Amanda helped me pick up the truck which hubby had left at the shuttle station.  We would be meeting later in Florida for the weekend, so it would be easier to not have to come back and get it later.  Church that night and working on another Shutterfly book to document our adventures.

And we got some cute puppy pictures of Sienna and her food.  She would often get right in the food placemat thing with her bowl of food.
 And you could always tell when she was done, because she would move everything out, away from the wall.
 Because, even though she might start out IN the placemat, she would often end up behind it.
 Look at those eyes!  She is such a pretty puppy!
Thursday I took Sienna to the vet for a check up and shots.  She weighed 13.9 lbs!  Already bigger than Mollie ever was.  I finished the Shutterfly book and we packed for the weekend.
She's so cute when she cuddles with her toys!

0 cool people read this: