School was really winding down for me at this point.
Monday I took my last 2 finals, turned in a speech and a final project. Thankfully, I was able to break up the day a little bit by eating lunch with hubby. Hubby likes to cuddle with his dog. Though she seems to get too hot and often has to get off his lap. But, it's funny when she turns and looks right at me, like.... "He's mine!"
Tuesday hubby went back to Florida. The kids went to school, and I was done! So I slept, relaxed and read. The was gymnastics that night, and book club after that. Random fun picture!
Wednesday the shower guy came again to actually do the repair he talked about the previous week. I worked on hubby's calendar. And we went to the Ashcrafts for dinner and to celebrate Tayler and Natalie's birthdays.
Thursday I ran errands, took Kaitlyn to the dentist and there was a youth activity where Kari and her friend Ashes went iceskating. Hubby got home that night.
Thursday I ran errands, took Kaitlyn to the dentist and there was a youth activity where Kari and her friend Ashes went iceskating. Hubby got home that night.
Friday was Kaitlyn's spelling bee. Both hubby and I were able to go see her. She was disappointed that she got out as early as she did. She had been studying quite a bit. However, she also didn't really want to go to the state or regional level because it would have just stressed her out more. So its difficult to do well, but not want to do well at the same time.
Hubby and I took her out to IHOP afterwards to help her feel better and to spend some time with her and each other.
Friday I also went to see Kelsey's Christmas party at school.
During the weeks after school, I was spending a descent amount of time on the computer. Shopping for Christmas stuff, getting ready for our trip, working on memory books, etc. Friday night, Abel and Amanda came over to hang out.
Hubby and I took her out to IHOP afterwards to help her feel better and to spend some time with her and each other.
Friday I also went to see Kelsey's Christmas party at school.
During the weeks after school, I was spending a descent amount of time on the computer. Shopping for Christmas stuff, getting ready for our trip, working on memory books, etc. Friday night, Abel and Amanda came over to hang out.
Saturday we went to a birthday party for a family in the neighborhood. They had it at a gym with some fun stuff, and the kids had a blast.
The grown ups had some fun too!
Sunday were hanging out, and doing regular stuff.
The grown ups had some fun too!
Sunday were hanging out, and doing regular stuff.








0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment