One of the parents take pretty good, almost professional, pictures of the band. She puts them online so that all the parents have access to them, and can download them. I don't feel like detailing where each and every one of these pictures come from, but I did want to post them. They are of Kari, and her band, and all the work they have done!
They are from 2019, her first official year marching (the year before she was just helping). I love how professional she looks! Also, from the future, how young she looks!
This is Kari's BFF Ashes. She may be short, but she packs a punch!
Kari is on the far right side, playing baritone.
I'll admit that I can get so into band because I have been there. I know all that is involved! And she makes me so proud! :)






0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment