Friday, June 12, 2020

3rd Week of October, 2018

After a fun trip to Maine, and good times with Nana and Pop, the rest of the week seems pretty boring....

We pick up on Wednesday.  I had 2 tests (bio and chem lab)...  Nana and Pop left sometime in the afternoon when no one was home.  We had dinner with the Ashcrafts and church activities as normal.

Thursday was lab and I got my flu shot.

Friday was another test....  spanish time time.  That night was low key and relaxing, thankfully.

Saturday was the fall festival at church.  The kids usually enjoy climbing the rock wall and/or doing the sand art.  That day I had to record a speech for for my public speaking class.  That I was taking online...  that doesn't make any sense!  And Kari had a band competition.  The rest of us hung out with the Hills that night.

Sunday was the primary program.  I had asked Nana if she wanted to stay to watch it, but by that point she had been away from home for about 3 weeks and was ready to go.  I had the conference call that night.... 

Phew!  What a week!

0 cool people read this: