Tuesday, June 16, 2020

2nd Week of November, 2018

Monday I took 2 tests and a nap :)

Tuesday I had some homework I could have worked on, but I really didn't want to....  The girls had gymnastics that evening.  And Kelsey was able to celebrate Thanksgiving at school.
 Another fun pillowcase crafting activity.


Wednesday was a long day at school, dinner with the Ashcrafts, and YW in Excellence for Kari that night.  Kelsey was having a rough day and wanted to cuddle for a bit.
Thursday I taught a lesson at school, had lab and then had a ministering meeting at church that night.  Unfortunately, Dylan had a bit of a mental emergency that night, and I was forced to leave suddenly to get home.  Kari was able to handle things at home rather well, but I felt bad that she had to.  And I felt bad that Dylan was struggling so much and was so angry at the time.

Friday, hubby came home finally!  Yay!  Of course we were all happy to see him, but the dogs were more vocal about it.  Sienna is such a goofball! (yes, there are two dogs in that picture...  Pixie is just behind his leg).  We had thought about going to Pa's house that weekend, but decided against it.
On Saturday, we played frisbee outside and did some of our own individual works (me= homework, hubby= shop).  And there may or may not have been an accident with Kelsey's chin....

Sunday, after church and naps, we went over to the Hills to hang out.  They already had their Christmas decorations up, but I couldn't help taking this picture of a girl in a car entirely too small for her :) 

0 cool people read this: