Stacy and Matt arrived around 2am on Sunday night/Monday morning. And Nana and Pop arrived around noon the same day. Hubby worked half a day, while I got some more sod quotes and paid the final big check to Bug. Phew! There goes that money! On Sunday we went outside to see if we could get the ground ready and contemplated laying sod ourselves. We quickly decided that it was too much work and we weren't interested. And Bug gave us the name of a less active in our ward that frequently does finishing sod work for him that was able to beat the other quotes. Unfortunately, he told us he was booked for the next week or two, and that there was no sod available for a week anyway. We were bummed... we wanted it to be done and I wanted less muddy pawprints in the house. Of course, everyone had to jump in the pool!
Saturday, June 6, 2020
1st Week of July, 2018
And the sails made it possible to even go swimming during the hottest part of the day!
Tuesday morning I was delighted to get a call that said they could get sod and workers available by some miracle, and that the yard would be done in a day and a half. Surprise! I went grocery shopping in the morning, and hubby worked half a day again. I wanted to make sure he had the opportunity to tell the landscaping people how he wanted the grading and drainage to work.
Tuesday also happened to be Kaitlyn's birthday! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment