A large proportion of our time together was spent in the pool. As such, I have a gazillion pictures. I am going to photo dump most of them right here. You are welcome :)
Tayler
Becca
Dylan
Two goofy girls (Lauren and Kaitlyn)
They do so love each other!
Natalie was not always thrilled to be in the pool as long as the rest of the kids.
We do so love having friends over to swim in the pool with us!
I'm so glad that I had my bestie to come hang out with me!
And, our dog was silly. She gets real excited when we are in the pool. She runs laps and laps around the pool on the concrete. This particular time, whether it was super hot, or whether she ran extra laps because of the extra people, or because we were in the pool so much, she literally ran until her feet bled! We doctored her up a little bit, with some Neosporin. Then we wrapped her feet in ace bandages to keep the medicine from being licked or from being spread all over the house. That also meant we had to re-wrap them frequently to keep the bandages on her feet.
Couple of fun action pictures. Tayler, with her pointed toes, straight jumping into the pool.
Peace!
How'd they do that?
Tayler is an impressive gymnast.
Yay for swimming!









0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment