Thursday, July 8, 2021

3rd Week of July, 2020 (Kari's BIG Haircut)

 The rest of the week was mostly unremarkable.  I read some books and worked on the blog. There was some shenanigans of course.

And Kelsey took my phone and recorded herself being a goober.


On Friday night, we had the Hills over to eat and swim in the pool.

On Saturday, Kari and I went to get our hairs cut.  I mostly got a trim.  But, Kari...  Kari made a huge change!  She had been talking about cutting her hair into a pixie cut for several days.  And, while it wasn't our favorite idea, it was only hair, and it could grow back.  We looked at pictures of curly, short hair cuts online and couldn't really find ones that we like, or that we thought would be good for Kari. But we let her make the call of what she wanted to do.  Here is her before picture.  Honestly, it looks dang similar to my own curl pattern.

I got my hair cut, and, while I was under the dryer drying, Kari got hers done.  So, I wasn't there to see it.  But I did see the end.  And, Kari loves it!!

We miss her hair.  She doesn't miss the upkeep.  And, she loves it!  Which is what is really important.

After our hair cuts, we finished the closet wall (separate post), because hubby had a headache and it was a nice small project that we could finish.  That night, after the kids went to bed, we had some adult swim time.  Technically, hubby had some adult swim time, while I sat and chatted with him.

Since it was a cell phone camera, the quality isn't all that great, but, I do like watching hubby dive.

On Sunday, we started noticing that the dishwasher seemed to stop cleaning.  All the dishes stayed dirty :(

0 cool people read this: