Decorating has been a bit of a slow process for us. We filled a large portion of the house at the beginning with big things, but then the small things faltered. For one, I actually don't like to spend money. I especially don't like spending money on crap. I don't want to buy a bowl full of balls that don't mean anything to me. Now, something from travels, or a family/friend? That I will gladly display! We had a large empty wall in the travel room that needed something. We had played around with displaying our travel pictures, but decided to display those somewhere else. Hubby found this set of 3 canvases that were essentially a world map, but also had a few interesting world attractions on the bottom. And, to seal the deal, we/he had been to several of the places! Sold!
Before, modeled by our lovely 2nd Daughter Kaitlyn:



0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment