At this point in the game, I am still working out 5x week! I am pretty dang proud of myself!
Monday I spent trying to be productive. I had a few phone calls to make and I worked on the blog. I also was grumpy, and decided that a nap would be helpful. Pixie is a good cuddler!
Kaitlyn started practicing with the cross country girls at school this week! She is a really dedicated runner! And I am very proud of her for working as hard as she does! That night we watched Thor: Ragnarock.
Tuesday hubby had to go back FL. Kaitlyn had practice, and I picked up groceries as well as worked on the blog. We also skyped with Jonathan for a bit that day. Just to visit. That night we watched Black Panterh
Wednesday I spent some of the day updating picture frames we had in the hallway. We had purchased another collage frame that we dedicated to the family.
So I updated the other frame to be mostly friends.
And I had to add some pictures to our yearly activities frame.
That night, the girls and I watched the first half of Infinity Wars.
Thursday, I walked while Kaitlyn was at practice. I always feel more productive when I work out first thing in the morning. But I am often too tired to want to be motivated that early in the morning :p I spend some of the day working on the travel room pictures. (Separate post to follow)
That night, the girls and I finished Infinity Wars.
Hubby came home on Friday, and helped me to hang the pictures I had prepared! He needed to stretch out his back a little bit after travelling all day. And the dogs are always happy to keep him company!
Saturday, we spent the morning cleaning, and got a nap in before our friends (the Woods and the Hills) came over to hang out! We swam and ate and talked and visited until 10 pm, when it was time for all the kids to go to bed.
Sunday was Ward Council. And hubby started to deep clean Kelsey's room. I believe I have mentioned before that she is a magpie, and that she keeps everything. About twice a year I go through hers and Dylan's room to clean out all the crap they have kept, and to put everything back in its proper place. Hubby is aware of these activities because I have told him that I do it. He has never observed or participated until now. Somehow, he became the primary cleaner in Kelsey's room, and spent several hours in there with her, in order to get her room ready for some serious rearranging and renovating! I spend most of the day going between the other 3 kids rooms, motivating Kari and Kaitlyn and helping Dylan to go through his room. Again. Pixie is such good company when you are working on things!
After cleaning (and rearranging Kaitlyn's bedrooms a bit), we swam and BBQed again with some of the leftovers from the party the day before with the Woods and Hills.
0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment