This week was fairly "regular" also. XC and Band practice frequently. And, according to my pictures, it appears the kids were back to school in person. Unfortunately, I don't have that notated on my calendar, so I don't know exactly when that happened. But, Kari got to wear her JROTC uniform to school that Tuesday, and she looked very smart!
Also on Tuesday, the dogs got out of the house. Apparently, the auto shutting back door didn't auto shut completely. And, in addition to that, the kids didn't shut the passenger door out of the garage (because everyone assumed that someone else did it), so the dogs were able to get out of the house. I was at school, so I hadn't checked my phone when the notifications started going off in GroupMe (for the neighborhood). Our neighbor, Fernandez, saw the pictures that someone posted of the "roaming dog", and he called hubby. Hubby was getting ready to go out of town anyway, so he ran home to find the dogs and put them back in the house. Funny story: when he got home, there were in the house!!! Our best guess is they got tired of exploring, and went back in through the open door. As they went in, it triggered the auto closer, actually closing the door.
Hubby went out of town on Tuesday night of that week again.
Thursday, we had a weather day. We all stayed home from school. The kids didn't have any assignments or anything to do. However, Mrs. Jones and I still were expected to teach the students, and proceed with a regular school day.
Because the kids were home without anything to do, I gave them the run of the house, and stayed up in the bedroom. I had Pixie up there to keep me company though. And she had a sock.We didn't have anything planned that weekend. No XC meet. No football game. We did go out to see Sixteen the horse (and watch hubby ride). We also spent some time shooting arrows in the backyard.







0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment