Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Random Band Pictures 2020

 These pictures are from the same parent who takes semi professional pictures of the band.  It is from several practices and games.  I won't caption everything.  And believe me, I had over 200 pictures that I narrowed down to these.  They had Kari in the picture somewhere, but these are better, or more focused on her.

Dang COVID!  Had everyone in masks as soon as they weren't playing anymore.

I love her smile!

They make an impressive sight in the stands!
Ready...?
Play!
Mr. Butler
Thats my girl!  Standing in the middle of the picture.

Kari
Kari's section leader Ayden Biggers.  He was a funny kid (he has graduated now) and would wave back at me whenever I waved at Kari (who was often beside him).
Because their season was short, they didn't spend a lot of time working on an orderly discharge from the field.  They just ran!
I kinda like this artsy picture of all the baritones.
From an afterschool practice.  Love the genuine smile!
Good form!


Dang COVID.

One game, it rained and the students had to retreat off the stands as quickly as possible to save their music and instruments.
Run baby run!

0 cool people read this: