Thursday, July 8, 2021

4th Week of July, 2020

 This week was fairly busy!  

Monday started with taking all 4 children to the dentist.  We also stopped by the band room to pick up some band materials for the upcoming year.  Because we were going to be in the car for a decent amount of time, we took Karen.  And she hit a milestone!

That day, Joe was nice enough to drop off a pump from his warehouse of pumps that we hoped would fix the dishwasher.  We didn't get to install it that day because hubby was working, but we had it.  That evening, we had a pretty decent storm come through!
Tuesday was my annual OB check up :p

Wednesday hubby headed down to FL.  That night, I went out to dinner with Jade and Amanda for Amanda's birthday.  We went to Longhorn, and it was yummy!  I also ran some errands before dinner, one of them being returning something to Amazon.  But.... it was too big to fit in my car!  So I had to take Karen!

Thursday I got a great shot of Kelsey's tan line!  The kids had been spending quite a bit of time in the pool!  I also love the line of brown between her top and bottoms.
That day, Dylan got 2 teeth extracted to make room for his grown up teeth to start coming in.  I went in the back with him.  He was so brave, but I know it hurt because there were tears coming down his face :(
I spent some time studying for the GACE that day.  It is difficult to study everything you have ever known about biology....

On Friday, I drove myself to Montgomery to take my Biology GACE.  The time allotted is 6 hours, plus an hour break in between the 2 parts.  I got done in pretty fast time, and felt like there was a LOT I didn't know.  I got my scores back a few days later, and somehow, miraculously passed at the professional level!!!  So, I at myself some lunch in Montgomery and came home to the kids.

While I was gone, Kelsey had busied herself making everyone potatoes.  She said they were for when we had thoughts and we could write them down on the potatoes.  When hubby and I looked at them later, we thought maybe we should market them as specialized post it notes and call them Tater Thoughts :)

That evening, we got the announcement that schools would be opening virtually.  NONE of us were exceptionally excited about that.  On top of that, I would have to go to the school to do my student teaching, leaving all 4 kids at home alone!  Not my favorite!
Saturday was another storm, and hubby had a decent headache.  So we mostly hung around the house, and cuddled with the dogs.


During the weekend, I got a while hair to try to finish the birthday/anniversary thing that I started a really long time ago!  I needed to work on Pixie's birthday, and I am glad I waited.  Because she looks very different now with her silver hair!  I needed a picture to use for reference, and I got this cute one of her :)

I had finally mostly finished all of the people.  Now I just needed to work on the plaque.
Sunday, we were trying to be productive again, and install the pump that Joe had given us to make the dishwasher work again.  But, we had an accident that ended up in stitched for Kelsey (separate post).


0 cool people read this: