Friday, February 26, 2010

Pants on the Ground

Pants on the Ground.


Lookin' like a cutie with your pants on the ground.


K, I have to admit to something here... I don't have cable. Hence, I don't watch American Idol. I have been hearing about this song for months, it seems, and had no idea what it was, where it came from, who sang it, etc. Until, Dylan did this. He crawled right out of his pants.

I was forced to take a picture. And go and look up what all the hub-bub was about. I didn't want to link my child with anything too unsavory. Thankfully, his cuteness bring it all together :)

6 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

*high fives for no cable* I just get one channel! But we don't watch it. But we could, like if terrorists flew into the World Trade Center or something (which, that day, we could only follow on the radio).

He is a mighty cutie with his pants on the ground!

Alyson said...

Wow, have I been hacked? Or does that say that I'm Molly?

Alyson said...

Whatever the HECK went on, I believe I've fixed it. Am I Alyson again?

Laura said...

"Molly" commented on my blog too and I was kind of concerned... Thanks for fixing it. :) I like Alyson much better.

Also- I LOVE his cute little smile with his pants on the ground!

James and Kista said...

LOVE IT!

Mickellerox said...

That's a pretty adorable "I'm naughty" smile!