I'm just gonna come right out and say this: I am pretty good at getting my kids pictures taken. They usually align with the well kid check ups. To this point, I don't have any children in school, so these are all done at Sears. I almost said my local Sears, but that is a story for later. I have also been lucky that thus far, I have almost always 2 children needing pictures at the same time. This time, it was all 3. Beat that! :)
These are Dylan's 9 month pictures. This first one is nakie because the kid drools so much, I brought him in his pjs, and changed him when we got there. It was hard to resist the cute, soft, chubbiness, so we got one of these. The photographer suggested I take of his diaper, and get a little crack in there, but, I didn't think she would appreciate a wet backdrop, so....
* Check out that ^ dimpling effect :) *
Yep, my hands. But cute smile....
Push up position. Daddy would be so proud.
Now for Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn went through a phase where pictures were not her thing. She didn't like them at all.... In fact, her 18 month pictures (I think) the best I could get was one of her screaming..... Well, she started to warm up to a certain photographer, and since it was right down the street from the pediatrician, I have kept going to her (even thought hey are both about a 40 minute drive). These are Kaitlyn's 2.5 year pictures.
Problem is, I can't come up with a good enough reason to just go get the actual pictures. I downloaded these from the website. Hence the reason they look kinda blurry.
And Kari. Always the ham. Always ready to take a picture. She even let me flat iron her bangs for her (since I didn't have a curling iron)



Problem is, I can't come up with a good enough reason to just go get the actual pictures. I downloaded these from the website. Hence the reason they look kinda blurry.
And Kari. Always the ham. Always ready to take a picture. She even let me flat iron her bangs for her (since I didn't have a curling iron)


This picture isn't the best, but the story behind and the attitude in the face makes me giggle. Kari had just posed for the picture above, and Kaitlyn came and flopped down and we got this picture. The face says to me: complete martyrdom and tolerance. Silly girl.





5 cool people read this:
These turned out GREAT! Super cute nieces and nephew! It's nice to see Kaitlyn got over her fear.
Great pics! Your kids are so photogenic!
So Cute!!!
love the pics, but missed you and Justin in them too. Such cute kids you have!
Kaitlyn's attitude pic ROCKS! And it's a shame that a 9 month old can do a better push up than me. And Kari? Well, I like her bangs :)
Post a Comment