While driving and running errands in the van, we often play this game to keep the girls entertained. One person describes an animal, and the other person tries to guess it. Usually, just Kari and I play, and the game goes something like this:
Mommy: I am thinking of an animal that has pink feathers, long skinny legs, and a funny curved beak.
Kari: Is it a flamingo?
Mommy: Good job! Your turn.
Etc, etc, etc....
Lately, however, Kaitlyn has started to join in the fun. Sometimes she can guess pretty well. Her animals are usually always the same 3. But, the way she describes them is super fun. Observe:
Kaitlyn: Thinking aminal. Is elephant. Has legs and says "stomp, stomp, stomp". And says *elephant noise*.
Mommy: Well Kaitlyn, is it an elephant?
Kaitlyn: Yes!! Good job!!!
Monday, February 1, 2010
The Animal Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 cool people read this:
We play that! In one of our reading books (an Amish reader we've used for all the kids) it's called Guess My Animal. Keeps us busy for long rides!
She GETS it! Now we just have to work on her clue giving processes... Cute girls!
Fun game! Beautiful frame and pictures! And chunkless all the way! :)
I think Kaitlyn's sound effects are the best part really. I totally want to hear that trumpet live!
Post a Comment