Coincidentally, both of the girls first words were dog also. Hubby says that if we have more kids, we are gonna have to kill to dog first if we want a chance at having our names said... Sorry Mollie :) He has also said "nana" when he eats banana's for breakfast. :)
These next 3 pictures were from before he could crawl forward very well. He could, however, crawl backwards very well. Hence the reason why he got stuck under this cabinet in the kitchen. Don't worry. He had his toy and was entertained for, oh, 12.3 minutes. Not bad.
See? No harm done.
Since this picture, he also has 2 bottom teeth. He is working on the top ones, but no luck as of yet. Also since this picture, his hair has grown. Quite a bit. I am going to have to cut it soon. I don't think I can stand it much longer. The flying nun look is sooooo out.
4 cool people read this:
My blogs show the same pattern—whoever is the baby gets the bulk of the posts. I actually think you do really well with showcasing the girls, too.
That is so awesome! 12.3 minutes. Hehehe I think that there are more posts of the girls... or of all three kids. But that is just my opinion. ;)
love his hair in the last pic. Such a boy!
I was actually going to mention his hair in the "Solids" post. It IS getting long! I looks the same color and McKenna's, Kari's, and MINE. :)
He's so adorable! I love watching them learn new things like crawling. Being a mom is the best!
Post a Comment