Down here in good ol' Alabamy, the weather is usually balmy enough for me to leave the front door open and the glass door shut in mid January-March. (Not that it has been like that lately, but, I digress) This allows for several things to happen. One, Mollie will sit at the door and bark at every leaf, squirrel, blade of grass, stray cat, etc that happens by. Two, Dylan, notices Mollie barking, and will crawl over and see what all the fuss is about.
*I love how in this picture, Mollie looks like.... Hey.... He took my spot.*
And, lets face it, tiny face imprints are very cute. He has only recently discovered
It also allows for Kari to go "scootering" while I do things like pay the bills, or make dinner. She has found the perfect scootering run... She goes up and down the front porch. And, I will be danged if she isn't improving.
4 cool people read this:
What a good big sister! And Way to go Dylan!
You have to go insiii-iide! LOL. Kids are kids, wherever they are.
and the teasing begins. Love the glimpses of the house that we get. Floors are awesome Justin!
What a cute pile of kids and animals at your door. I love them all :)
Post a Comment