Kari has invented a new word. And I, being her mother, feel that it is my best interest, and hers, to let her keep using that word. One, because it pretty accurately describes what she is doing. And two, and probably more importantly, it is cute. Kari likes to go "scootering". She has found the perfect scooter run: the front porch. I am not adverse to this discovery because it allows me to sit inside, on the couch, on my bum, while my children are outside running themselves ragged... However, occasionally I drag myself outside to commune with nature, to watch the little goofballs, and to take some pictures.
All decked out: helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, boots, coat.
Or she does this. Either way, she is entertaining to watch.
4 cool people read this:
Aw, so cute. Thank heavens for front porches and driveways! And thank heavens for big sisters and little sisters. Can't you just not wait until Dylan gets out there and totally bowls them over with his participation?
Those are some great pictures of the girls! I can see so much of you in them in such different ways. Loves!
Yea for scootering!
I don't think that it makes up for the basement issues, but that is a great driveway and porch for them to play on.
Post a Comment