I am not all the way up to speed today, so a short little ditty will have to suffice :)
These are all things Kari has said, that I think are pretty cute...
"You're my favorite yip-you- tee." (Supposed to be "deputy" from Toy Story)
"We had to get a trash mint today." (We had to get a trash permit to dump some construction stuff.)
"Why is your voice so nice today?" Me: "What do you mean?" Kari: "Well, you don't have that mean voice or face like when we don't listen, or come when you call us."
"I smell someone who needs to throw up." Kaitlyn threw up last night, and apparently still stinks :p
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Kari-isms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 cool people read this:
The last two cracked my up! She's so funny! Try to keep that nice voice, k? :)
I want to be a yip-you-tee. I am so glad she is not too old to have her own way of saying things! :)
The throw up one is funny!
Post a Comment