Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, a mother and a father had a baby. She was beautiful, and happy, and lovely. She grew. She grew to roll over. Then to crawl. Then to stand. She wanted to walk, so the mommy and daddy bought the little girl a toy to walk with. Well, the little girl grew so quickly that the mother and father decided they wanted to have another little baby. Low and behold, after a while, they had another beautiful baby girl. Who also used this wonderful walking toy to play with, and walk behind, and make just lots of general noise. Low and behold one day the mommy said, I don't really feel all that well, and Surprise!!! 9 months later, the mommy and daddy have a beautiful little boy. Don't get me wrong. The little boy was wanted, and loved, and planned for. It was just surprising he should arrive so quickly. Anyway, the little boy is growing up too, and he loves to make noise as well as pull up on everything as well. So the mommy decided it was time to introduce the little boy to the wonderful, walk behind car.
Monday, February 22, 2010
The Car
Walker Car, Dylan. Dylan, Walker Car.
"Hello Walker Car."
I think he likes it :)
Its a pretty crappy picture of everything except his dimples.
Have mercy on me dimples, please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 cool people read this:
I LOVE that his mouth is wide open in almost every picture! And yes, those dimples are to die for! Go Dylan go!
I just love the way his sweet face lights up when he smiles!
I LOVE his Dimples!! what a handsome Boy!!! I LOVE all of the pictures too and of course the story that goes with it is so fun:)
He looks so much like Kari in these shots! Love that chubalub! :)
With a cutie like Dylan, I wouldn't be able to decide either! Love them all
Post a Comment