Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It is time...

I had considered doing "The" titles for the rest of my blogging life, but, I can't think of a "the" title that fits the blog as well. Besides, you can't say a "the" title in a Rafiki voice, so...

Dylan's crib (unlike the girls) has a side that moves up and down. I have the mattress down the the lowest level (preventing me from having to move it later) but have just been leaving the side down for ease of access. Well, the other day, I went in to get Dylan from his nap, and he had pulled up on the side of the crib. He hasn't figured out how to get all the way up to his feet yet, but up on his knees was far enough for me to decide it was time to move it up. Before I put him to bed for his second nap of the day, I raised the rail. When I went in to get him later, I couldn't help myself and had to take some cute pictures :)



And, being the opportunists they are, the girls wanted some pictures too.
Kari, decked out in her superhero finery...

Kaitlyn in hers :) Dylan looks like he is literally beating his head
against a wooden board. He wanted out by then.... ;)
And, just for good measure, as a close for my post today *Must also be said in Rafiki voice*
"You're a baboon, and I'm not". :)

3 cool people read this:

Laura said...

Quit getting so big Dylan! That's an order!

Alyson said...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EFn9Jc928yg/S2h-S5ER-DI/AAAAAAAADJk/_vKjubY8l1I/s1600-h/100_7494.JPG

I would just maybe eat him alive if I went in and found him looking like that, he's too cute.

Mickellerox said...

Cutest. Convict. Ever.