Monday, March 1, 2010

Help!

I need somebody.
Help! Not just anybody.
Help! You know I need someone.
HELP!!!
I have my father to thank for my introduction to the Beetles. That was the first CD we ever owned. The first CD player we ever owned was in the car when we moved to England.
Yeah. We were cool.
Dylan is at that stage where he can stand up, but he can't figure out how to get down. And what do I do? Instead of helping the kid, I grab the camera. I'm such a good mother ;)

3 cool people read this:

Laura said...

Too funny. I see some McKenna in his cute little face!

Mickellerox said...

I see some McKenna too! Same crying face. ;) And you ARE a good mother. If you can win college tuition by winning at America's Funniest Home Videos, it'll all be worth it. I Love his hair btw! Is it his "hot and disheveled after a nap" 'do?

James and Kista said...

so funny! I love it, especially when they get mad because you find it funny.