It started with this one. I took it last night. Sometimes, I forget how small he is until I see him standing. And I think "Isn't he taller than that? Nope. Not really." He just seems like such a big kid, although it already make me sad that his one year birthday is less than 2 weeks away.
And then, this morning, after we got dressed and ready for the day, I was looking at Kaitlyn and thinking that she reminded me of my sister, Pickle. I think it has to be the choker. Pickle used to wear this funky, not quite bike chain looking choker almost every day through high school.
And, Kari desired her picture to be taken as well. However, in this picture she is no longer Kari. She has transformed into Prince Eric, complete with cape, bow and arrow (although said arrow is broken), and sword (which you can't see because it is hidden under the cape. In all actuality, it is a paint stirrer)
The End.
3 cool people read this:
I know what you mean about the taller than that thing...
Who is pickle?
Tell them to STOP growing up this instant!
Oh my heck, Kaitlyn does look like Pickle!! Does that mean she's the smaller pickle? Dill? Sweet pickle? :)
Post a Comment