Friday, March 12, 2010

Must. Have. Scissors.

The poor kid needs a haircut... I just haven't been able to do it yet. I don't know how, and I just haven't been able to get together with someone who said they would help me. Now that I am so close to his 1 year picture, I am thinking about leaving it for the photo session, then cutting it afterwards. That way, he can start a whole new year with short hair.

Its a good thing he is so cute. Long hair and all :)

3 cool people read this:

Laura said...

The worst that could happen with his long hair is someone mistake him for a girl. Has that happened yet? He IS oh so cute!

Alyson said...

And no one will mistake him for a girl, because as all of us who have had babies know, all babies are boys. Our daughters can be dressed in pink flowers and strangers will ask, "How old is he?" Because they don't have long enough hair. His may be too long for him to, say, head off on a mission, but it still isn't a girly bob or anything. You're safe.

James and Kista said...

I think that hairstyle could be a new fad! He certainly pulls it off!