Friday, March 5, 2010

My Own Zoo

There are definitely times when I feel like I am living in a zoo. Between the noises, the smells, and the messes, there are days when you will be hard pressed to find a difference. This was one of those days. Poor Dylan's stomach bug had gone from the top end to the bottom, and his poor little bum was cherry red. So, we aired him out a bit.

It doesn't look that bad from here, but, its still pretty cute :) Don't worry... He didn't last like this for long. I don't trust cute little nakies :)

2 cool people read this:

Laura said...

Again, I see a little McKenna- in his FACE, not the bum. But it is a darling little behind! Hope he feels better soon!

James and Kista said...

Poor little guy! So cute, he is going to be so angry when he is older! ;) Bum shots are the best!