I remember singing that song when I was little. You know, "Little Bunny Foo Foo". But, for the life of me, the other day, when I sang it with the girls, I could not remember how it ended. Luckily my sister in law came to the rescue. And now, you now how it ends. That doesn't really have anything to do with the pictures, but.... It made for a good title :)
Kaitlyn is my girly girl. She plays with the tea set. She loves to play dress up. She loves to have her hair brushed. Hubby says, however, that he will not be surprised if she turns out to be the girl that wears a super hip dress to school, and then, (without changing I might add) will go outside to hit a few balls, or play tackle football. And, I will admit, she is wiry... However, I am hoping she remembers to change first.
Anyway, the girls got this box of dress up clothes for Christmas in 2008. Kari didn't start playing with it until Kaitlyn expressed an interest. Now, whenever Kaitlyn gets the urge, they bust it out. Kaitlyn tends to go for the layered effect, wearing multiple skirts, etc.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Turn you into a Goon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 cool people read this:
Nice! I laughed out loud at the "I ok." She's funny! Way to be tough Kaitlyn! Very pretty dresses!
That is awesome that Kaitlyn is like that. Girly girl but tough girl too. Those boys better watch out! :) p.s. Sterling Knight I found out is 21!!!
guys love girls that are girlie but sporty, uh oh....
"I ok" is SO cute! And one of these times I am certain that you'll be able to bottle lightning and get a great clip of her totally biffing it :)
Post a Comment