You never know how handy it is to have someone with supernatural abilities, until you have one. I, for instance, have a 5 year old with the ability to read her siblings minds. I found this out when Kari informed me that Dylan wanted frog cupcakes for his 1 year birthday. "How do you know?" I asked. To which she responded, "He told me." Oh. Well. Ok then.
This was Kaitlyn's contribution. She sat at the table playing with her place mat saying she was hungry and where was dinner until I was obliged to use all the patience I had left in my body, and tell her to get down from the table and go play until I told her dinner was ready. It was an excruciating experience, really... Judging by her response that is.
Happy Birthday to Dylan :)
Don't worry... He caught on pretty quick :)
It helps to get the whole hand in there :)
Kaitlyn. What can I say about Kaitlyn? While she didn't seem to enjoy her own birthday experience quite as much, she certainly made short order of Dylan's cupcake.
8 cool people read this:
LOVE the last pic! Priceless!
That was SO nice of Kari to let you know what he wanted! The green frosting only added to his cuteness! Your three favs at the end are fabulous! Happy birthday Dylan! We love you!
Those cupcakes are freaking adorable, Emily! Good job. And the green-faced children, what can I say about how cute they are? I heart the last three pictures too. How nice that Mickelle was there for all of that! (Right?)
LOVE the cupcakes! I'm very impressed! And that last pic is absolutely priceless!
So how can he be a ham already? It runneth deep in thy family, my dear! We Loveth It!!! Thanks SO Very Much for sharing. I was giggling the entire way through....
Yes, I think the last one is the best!!!
Happy birthday to Dylan! Gee, you two make cute kids. :)
It's actually not froggy cupcake frosting but shaving cream. You can never be too early in teaching your little man proper shaving skills... A pretty great time was had by all! :)
Post a Comment