Although our girls have already been trick or treating twice, today is actually candy day, so I am putting up some cute costume pictures. Kari has been itching to get into her costume for weeks now. She asked which day on the calendar was Halloween, and has been counting down everyday we crossed one off.
We went to the ward's Trunk or Treat earlier in the week. The girls had a ball! Dylan stayed with me at the trunk to hand out candy.
Kari did an excellent job of holding Kaitlyn's hand and dragging, er,
I mean, leading her around :) She is such an excellent big sister.
The girls wore matching white cat costumes. In typical Alabama fashion, the night we went trick or treating it was 75 degrees. Dylan was too hot to wear his hat. I didn't even bother to snap him up....
Dylan is wearing the costume Kaitlyn wore last year.... Remember?
I love this one... He is caught in the act... Red handed!
4 cool people read this:
Really cute Em! Is that pumpkin costume SMALL on Dylan though? What a chunkster!
Isn't it amazing that he already fits in it? They're all adorable :)
So cute! Love how Dylan's costume is bursting at the seems... hehehe
Ok, I can't wait to have kids and put them in matching costumes. Also, did you hear that BANG? That was the sound of my head exploding at the thought of Dylan fiting into a costume that a one and a half year old wore last year!
Post a Comment