Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A little spoiled

Its true. I have felt a bit spoiled these last few weeks to have hubby here. He takes out the trash for me. Holds chill'ens when my hands are full. We get to do fun things together. Or, best yet, but probably most overlooked, actually sleep next to each other. I feel pretty safe in saying the kids are also very much excited that he is home, and eat up whatever time with him they have. Just a few pictures of daddy time.

Oh yeah... And the dog loves it too :)
No personal space at all. Love it!
*Note: Kari covered Daddy with her pink blanket :)
Like father like son....

2 cool people read this:

Laura said...

Super cute cuddles and playing!

Mickellerox said...

Yay for Dylan getting fatter! Pile it on baby! I also love how considerate Kari is in keeping daddy warm. That is all :)