Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The many faces of Dylan

Dylan has become alot more animated with his face lately. I have been trying to catch more of them for posterity, but as soon as I break out the camera, he does this:

The Deer in the Headlights Face

Every once in a while, I get lucky and get one of these:
A cute smile face

Recently, however, he has been doing this one: The Ooooh face.

But this is my most favorite: The Scrunchy face :)


5 cool people read this:

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

Love it. We've managed to get most of Lincoln's expressions as well, and it's so much fun to go look at them! We totally have that onesie and bib as well. :)

Alyson said...

OH MY JOSH *squeezes him*

Laura said...

I LOVE that gummy smile!!!

Erin Noel said...

I love his squishy face!

James and Kista said...

LOVE the scrunchie face!!!